Election Day is November 3 and not only are readers encouraged to plan your vote, but we also ask you to be mindful of the following dates offered to assist you with your planning. Registration deadlines are approaching.
- October 19 is the last day for online voter registration.
- Mail in registration must be postmarked by October 19 and in person voter registration ends on Election Day, November 3.
- The last day to request absentee ballots is October 27. These ballots must be postmarked November 3 for those returning their ballots by mail and if you are returning your ballot in person you have until 9 p.m. the evening of November 3.
- The early voting period begins October 5 and extends through November 2, though the dates and hours may vary.
- You can also register and vote on election Day.
Everyone is encouraged to vote and vote early..